Fast DTG Production on a Cosmic Scale
When the stars align in the sky at just the right moment, it can cause quite a stir. The POLARIS™ by M&R is a triple-star system: featuring two proven digital print stations that are framed with a durable indexer. The POLARIS is tomorrow’s DTG answer, delivered today.
M&R developed the POLARIS by merging the durability of the STRYKER™ Automatic Oval Screen Printing Press with the proven print engines of the DS‑4000™ Digital Squeegee® Hybrid Printing System. Working in concert with an onboard pretreater, heat presses and flashes, the Polaris is greater than the sum of its parts.
A Modern Approach to DTG
By combining successful screenprinting traits with our advancements in digital ink delivery, M&R has removed past limitations of digital artwork reproduction without sacrificing cost nor quality.
- Built on proven M&R print engine technology from the DS-4000™ Digital Squeegee® Hybrid Printing System
- Supported by the durable framework of the STRYKER™ Automatic Oval Screen Printing Press
- Digital White Printhead: a multi-head digital print station solely dedicated to the application of smooth, deep white, digitally-printed underbases
- Digital CMYK Printhead: A second digital print station applies Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black in rich, full color gamut at a rapid pace
- Onboard Pretreater unit isolates the pretreat process, increases the speed of application and reduces steps
- Inline Quartz Flashes and Heat Presses prepare garments all in the same workflow
- POLARIS printing systems can be built to run clockwise or counter-clockwise to accommodate your work area