Concentrated liquid stencil remover for fast and thorough removal of direct emulsions, CDF Direct Films, and Pulsar indirect film from all types of mesh including metalized polyester.
- Dilute one part Stencil Remover Concentrate No. 42 with 50 parts water.
- 400ml yields approximately 5 gallons (18.93 l - 1 gallon yields approximately 50 gallons.
- Clean ink from stencil.
- Brush the liquid onto both sides of the screen.
- Let screen stand for no more than 5 minutes.
- Rinse with a hard cold water spray.
- The use of a power spray is preferable after the chemical has been rinsed off with a normal spray.
Stencil Remover Concentrate No. 42 is a strong oxidant and corrosive. Contact with combustible material may cause fire. Causes burns. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Remove contaminated clothing immediately. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection. In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately.