A ready-to-use liquid mordant that promotes mesh water retention and, thus, the uniform adhesion of all Direct Films.
All Mesh Prep is especially helpful for use with thin CDF® Direct Films applied to fine mesh, which inherently holds little water. All Mesh Prep No. 25 rinses easily from the screen with hot or cold water. Non-caustic - will not harm frames, mesh, or adhesives on stretch and glue frames. Recommended for use with all CDF® Direct Films. Do not use on natural silk.
- Apply All Mesh Prep No. 25 only after the mesh has been thoroughly degreased and immediately before adhering the Direct Film.
- Rinse both sides of the screen thoroughly with water.
- Apply All Mesh Prep No. 25 with a medium-stiff, long bristle nylon brush to both sides of the screen.
- Let the screen stand for one or two minutes.
- Rinse the screen thoroughly from both sides with hot or cold water.
- All Mesh Prep No. 25 should be used no more than one hour before adhering the film. If you do not proceed immediately to adhere the Direct Film, re-wet the screen just before adhering the film.
All Mesh Prep No. 25 contains a mild acid and may be irritating over a prolonged period of time if it comes in contact with the skin or eyes.
First Aid: In case of contact with the eyes or skin, flush immediately with water for 15 minutes and contact a physician.