Multi-headed machine for three-color printing, normally used for printing on tote bags or sleeve prints. With the ability to print specialty applications such as high density or under-basing for darker garments. Remember that each print head gets its own flash cure system, so you’ll never accidentally print wet ink over wet ink
- Height: 55“ | 140cm
- Diameter: 38″ | 97cm
- 8x Stations
- 3x Print Heads
- 3x High-Density Flash Cure Units
- Standard Pallet Size 4″ Wide x 8 ” Long | 10 cm x 20 cm
- Max Image Print Area 6″ Wide x 6″ Long | 15 cm x 15 cm
- Standard Frame Size 9″ x 14″ | 22 cm x 35.5 cm
- Flash Cure Size 5″ x 5″ | 12.7 cm x 12.7 cm
- Parts Counter
- Stroke adjustment
- Micro Registration
- Index Speed Set up
- Stepper Motor Indexer
- Adjustable stroke length
- Squeegee Angle Adjustment
- Parts Sensor (no product no print)
- Adjustable Stroke and flood speed
- Print Accuracy of .001″ | 0.02mm
- High-Density Flash Cure Units
- Pneumatic Screen Locks
- Color Touch Screen
- Curing Time Set up
- Hoodie arms
- Dwell set up
- Pallet Options: Socks, Sleeve, Face-Mask, Swimming Caps, Gloves Printing, Can Cooler.
- Laser guidance to assist positioning
- Foot Pedal
- This machine can be adapted for various applications
- Indicate Pallet size, Standard, or Max. print size
- 2 years warrenty - We give!
What Required on a Tagless Label
Please understand that most of these requirements are only for products that are being shipped to different countries in high volumes.
When shopping, consumers often check the neck label to confirm they are getting the correct size before purchasing the garment. Feature the size of the garment clearly for the consumer to see. It will often be the first thing they look for when checking the label
Fiber/ Material Content
For legal and customs purposes, you must list the fiber content of the garment. This is mostly important if you are planning to sell your garments internationally. List in descending order the percentages by weight of each fiber in the product accompanied by the generic fiber name.
For example: 100% Cotton, 90%/10% cotton/polyester, 50/25/25 polyester/ringspun USA cotton/rayon
Country of Origin
This is also important for customs purposes. Often, garment decorators are faced with products made elsewhere so they must specify where the product is made. They can also state where the product was printed/ decorated.
For Example: Made in Bangladesh / Printed in USA
Whoever is handling the product, garment labels must identify either a company name or RIN number. This must be included when you are shipping the product(s) to another country.
Washing/ Care Instructions
You will often see garment manufacturers and decorators put care symbols to inform the consumer how to wash the garment. Sometimes, instead of symbols, the washing instructions will be printed in text right on the label. These symbols or instructions are not required but are nice pieces of information.
- Domestic Class 175
- 4 20 lbs | 190 kg shipping weight
- Crate size 49″ x 49″ x 62″ (61″ on request) | 125 cm x 125 cm x 158 cm (155cm on request)
- International Shipments are all heat-treated/ISPM 15 certified